Friday, May 4, 2012

Our US Government...

http://natureincredible.blogspot.com/
Okay, so our United States' government is a democracy, right? Everyone thinks that that is the best type of government out there, when, in England, all of the Queen Elizabeths have been doing quite well with a monarchy. I know that that's England not the U.S., but what's the difference? Land, money, politics? None of that matters! I don't see why we need money because if everything was free, there wouldn't be a need for stores, or production other than to make interesting genetically altered food. Potatoes used to be the size of a tomato today before it was genetically altered to be large. The human race has been completely reliant on technology to fix everything. Technology isn't very helpful, and I know I am typing away on a computer, but I don't like technology for certain things. Here, let me ask you, is it weird I do not like television? I don't find much point in watching it, everything is rigged or somehow rehearsed. Back to food, why pay for something that you can make for free? Without all the chemicals, people can eat grass. I've done it, and I am pretty much fine. A lot of people are afraid of bugs, but see, our ancestors a long time ago lived outside without a government, and they lived with the bugs. Too much industrialization, to me, leads people into a home that has nothing to do with nature leaving them less connected with bugs and grass and trees. So if the government just shut down all of a sudden and left many homeless, those who don't get connect with nature and are afraid of it, will be less likely to survive. It's harsh, but it is a little true, right? I guarantee that if we all lived outside, on our own terms, we'd be able to survive. We are just so used to industrialization right now that we have too many luxuries and aren't able to survive in the outdoors. Sorry this is such a long blog I just am really mad about that stuff lately because construction people, that's what I call them, are cutting down a lot of trees to extend my neighborhood, and if they cut down another part of it, I may lose the most amazing scenery I've ever seen. I may not be allowed to go there, but I won't let them cut it down. I don't see why they take pride into cutting down trees. Plus I want to protest if I do find out they are cutting that part down. I don't see how they can stop me, it's my life, I want to live it.

5 comments:

  1. The USA is a democratic republic

    ReplyDelete
  2. The human body cannot digest grass...>.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever. I would still rather be outside. I've eaten grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would you make sure that everyone got the same amount of food? I am wondering if people might treat food like money?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They would hunt for it themselves...

    ReplyDelete