Friday, February 24, 2012

2/23 Where I want to go

Do you dream of seeing, doing, or being someplace? So have I. I have many places I want to be and sights I want to see. Some are:
1.)To live in Florida right next to the beach.
2.)To the Bermuda Triangle(even if I disappear)
3.)An abandoned dungeon
4.)Mars and the moon
5.)Anywhere I've never been before no matter how terrible they are.
I like going places, although I haven't been to many. To see sights listed above would be cool and fun because I would see more than I have, and I would finally get to be in some strange, interesting places I have never seen before.

2 comments:

  1. I believe they are planning a 2013 or something trip to Mars in Russia. And, Nasa is trying to use old rockets as commercial "taxis" to space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know about the taxis in space thing, and I found that really cool. I didn't hear about the 2013 or something trip to Mars in Russia though. That sounds cool too.

    ReplyDelete