Friday, February 24, 2012

The research I did

I just finished a research paper at school on what injustices faced our school today and found myself at a pause. I didn't know what injustices to me faced the school. I wanted to do something about school that had to do with drawing. I did choose something that had to do with drawing, but I had trouble finding reliable sources. The ones I found were actually blogs. However, my teacher told me there may be some links inside the blogs, so I went to the links and found the minimum number of resources, 3. I found out that students who draw do about 29% better than those who don't. They have better brain activity as well. I didn't know that before, and I thought that students who draw only do better because they take notes and draw rather than drawing alone. I discovered all this information and created my research paper. I am still waiting on the grade, but I think I did okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment