Friday, February 24, 2012

2/24

On Friday the 13th, most everybody gets worried or scared something might happen to them so they go through drastic measures just so that bad luck doesn't fall onto them. Is Friday the 13th an actual myth? Who knows. It could just be that your imagination is getting the best of you. You think something terrible may happen when truly, the only thing stopping your luck is you. You decide your fate. What happens on Friday the 13th for me: I try to wake up in a good, pleasant mood and I try not to be negative about anything. School is sometimes a pain, but in the end of the day, it seems actually fun because I get to see my friends and nothing bad happens. Although, sometimes on Friday the 13th, I have the worst day of my life. By the time the next day rolls around, however, I am in an even better mood. As one day ends, a new one begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment