Thursday, March 15, 2012

3/13 Two weekends ago...

This post will be about the weekend of 3/3-3/4. I was in the woods in the back of my neighbor's house. We were all back there including her dog, Bella. I was trying to climb over this fallen tree, and my sister, my friend, and Bella were all in front of me waiting for the dog to get over a dead tree stump. I was beginning to stand up on the fallen tree not expecting to fall or trip. I saw a cardinal on a branch and, all of a sudden, my foot slipped, and I fell to the side. My hand was crushed, not broken, between my ribcage and a fallen tree. My hand still hurts since. Also the next day, Sunday, we went further right of the trees, and I almost fell from 6-10 feet in the air. I am better now, my hand was never broken, and I will be a little more careful in the woods from now on.

1 comment: