Thursday, March 15, 2012

SPRING BREAK!!! Almost

I love spring break a lot because that is the only time off school, other than weekends and other holidays. The bad part about the one in less than two weeks is that my dad will not come home until May. I don't exactly know when in May, but I'm still glad he comes home then. Better late then never because that would be bad. I'm still going to have my mother around the house, it's just that my dad is truly irreplaceable. She said we were going to Nashville, but I don't know what for. Here's the thing, I really HATE shopping. Is that bad? Not to me, shopping isn't really my thing, unless it's for art supplies. Actually, I just don't like to go anywhere outside of my neighborhood, mostly. It is rare that you'd find me out of my neighborhood, unless for school. School I don't like going to either. No shock there. Some people love school, and would rather be there than anything else. To me, school isn't fun. They take away more than your parents would(what you do not items). School isn't a very pleasant place to me, not because I'm silent. I am just shy. Well, HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!! Almost.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm not doing anything, but we get a week off school so yay!

    ReplyDelete