Friday, March 23, 2012

3/23

Today is Friday, and this Friday is the most special:
1.) My best friend (ever) gave me a present for no reason this morning, and I was a little confused, but happy. She is like my twin, no kidding.
2.) Yesterday I got hurt: I was on my friend's electric scooter thing, and all of a sudden I am trying to get on the curb and the kickstand (it sticks out some) scraped the curb, which made me fall off. I scraped my hand badly, and my legs went the wrong way. However, I feel much better today, minus my hand. I can't put pressure on it or it will hurt, TERRIBLY!!!!!
3.) It's SPRING BREAK!!!!!
4.) I just wanted a forth reason.
5.) I am going to post a story on my e-mail account. Not on blog, maybe...
Yeah, five reasons is good enough for me. I love Fridays...

No comments:

Post a Comment