Friday, March 2, 2012

3/2 HAPPY MARCH!!

Happy March!!! Finally... about 3 more months of school! Today is early dismissal meaning we have 2 hours off school this afternoon. Also we get out of school on Tuesday because of elections. Today I'm blogging because I felt like it so yeah... I'm writing a story because I felt like it. It's on my laptop at my house. My sister says I write about a year above my grade level. That's cool! To me writing is fun and if you have something creative to write: Even better. When I am assigned to write stuff, I don't particularly like writing from a prompt, but I get over it and do the assignment anyway. I don't type very fast either, that is a problem with me, but I try my best. If I wanted to I'd post it on the blog, but I just don't want to. Have a fun March!! <--- !! bugs me, it just doesn't seem right.

No comments:

Post a Comment